Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ill.

Hi Hi.

I've been quite absent for many many weeks. Far too long.  I'm so so sorry about that. I've been quite ill since the beginning of December. I wanted to celebrate the new year starting over, starting a new with friends, a new apartment, a new friend boy.. and I ended up just celebrating when I was healthy, which was only about two weeks within four months. 

But, good news: after two abscess tonsils within a month, I had to get my tonsils removed yesterday. It was a weird experience, being put to sleep is always strange to me. But my doctors were so sweet and kind. My tonsils were so infected they had a hard time removing them!


So since yesterday, I've been sleeping, watching movies and eating jello. I have to keep doing this for about a week and a half. It's only day two and I feel like I should be doing something! But I really am going to take advantage of this time and just really relax. Just have some "me" time, lots of baths, sleeping, watching dumb tv and reading blogs, grabbing inspiration when I can.
 I've heard that this process is very up and down. I could feel fine for a day and then the next the world is ending. But as of right now, it hurts but I'm making it! Eating lots of jello and drinking Gatorade. Your thoughts and prayers will be much appreciated!  

 My sweet sweet friend Beverly sent these beauties to the hospital for me. How sweet is she? These are so perfect and pretty. (I'm starting to feel the medicine kick in, because I am spelling EVERYTHING wrong). But really, how pretty are these? From one of my favorite local shops, Tulip owned by a pretty girl named Leslie. She has a beautiful shop downtown, please go see her page. It's simply beautiful.

Thanks for being patient and listening! If any of you have been through this, please share your thoughts and experiences! I want to know anything that was helpful during this long process.

Thanks a heap!
xo

1 comment:

his little lady said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry, but I'm glad to hear that they are now removed and you can start recovering! Feel better soon :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com