Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Sunday!

I didn't feel very well this morning, but I'm feeling a bit better now. I made tea with Tom and some toast. Taking it easy, I'm actually still in my robe on the couch and it's 1 PM. :/ Feel like I'm wasting the day but, I'm just taking it easy.

Bad Iphone photo, but it was delicious ginger peach tea :]
So even though I have been feeling under the weather, we still had our grand opening for Mulberry Dreams! 
\

We are now open! Monday - Saturday 10AM to 6 PM, you can see me and I shall help style you! We are so excited. Please come see me! 


I shall leave you alone to your Sunday. I've got to go ride around in a bit and look for places to live. Bummer I know, but I have too! Today is such a pretty day, I wish I felt better.. but hopefully I will soon. I think my good friend is coming to stay with me tonight, but we shall see how I feel. 

Hope all of you have a great rest of the day! 



No comments: