Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sundays.

Last night, I helped my good good friend Chaz pack for New York.. not only was it incredibly sad but it made me realize so much about my own life. Chaz played in a band called the Weeks and they had their last show 2 nights ago.. so so much fun. We are going to miss him a lot, but I'm so happy for him.
 I need a coffee date with Suzanna and Leah.. and talk about life for hours upon hours. I'm sitting on the couch right now with my brother, both of us on our Macs, watching The Rachel Zoe Project... or its more like I'm watching it, my brother is Skyping with his girlfriend. I need Leah to wake up so I can go over to her house. Tonight is dinner with the big Esperanza family! I hope at least. I need to go work out, this post is so scattered. Well, needless to say I'm done with school.. I've been working everyday at the stores, and I'm house sitting for my boss this week. I have so much on my brain and I think I want to move to New York in 2 years. I need coffee, diet coke is just not doings its job this morning. Please help.

I shall write later.

No comments: